Today we got to monitor you again. Papi did the NT scan and he said it's all fine. Yayyy! And gosh i kept uttering, "It's so cute!" the whole time during the ultrasound because I got to see you jiggle inside me AGAIN and this time I could see your hands and feet clearer than before. Plus you danced so wildly like you are excited to be alive and I noticed you've got long feet! It is the most wonderful feeling in the world to be growing someone inside. Thinking about it makes me feel special and I get overwhelmed and teary. Praise be to God that He has made childbearing women able to feel such indescribable joy. Here's your very first video and photo at 11 weeks. I hope you'll like it!
I immediately showed you off to closest family and friends on social media. I can feel everyone getting excited as I am. Sharing my joy with others is definitely a great feeling. I also asked them to pray for your healthy growth!
You are now the size of a lime at 4 cm long. Next week a plum!
So we are off to Italy bright and early tomorrow at 8.15am. And I still need to do lots of packing! :)
Your Number 1 Fan,
Mami

No comments:
Post a Comment