It's that time of my life where changes are inevitable. And my patience for an answer to the next step in my life is being tested.
So what's new?
1. I applied to five medical universities in Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide.
(3 of them still waiting for responses which should be given any time now...)
2. I found LOVE. <3 I have a boyfriend now! (ooooo so exciting!!!) we've only been LD-ing so far for soon-to-be 3 months on 7/8/11 Indo time and 8/8/11 Oz time. we are 4 hours apart from each other. so i always ended up sleeping late when we skyped at night. even so, I am happy doing it. I wish time freeze whenever we skype. I want to be in the same place with him so that I can understand him better and love him more. #awww)
3. I have been going for Hot Yoga classes regularly now. Tomorrow will be my 9th time! =) That's all I can update for now. It's already 2am plus here and I'm getting sleepy... Time to rest my sleepy eyes. =.=''
3. I have been going for Hot Yoga classes regularly now. Tomorrow will be my 9th time! =) That's all I can update for now. It's already 2am plus here and I'm getting sleepy... Time to rest my sleepy eyes. =.=''
Cousins' visit in July 2011 at Oriental Spoon, Melbourne.

No comments:
Post a Comment