Today is the first time that I vomitted out my stomach contents. To my luck, it's before breakfast and consisted only water. But it was disgusting. I hope that I'll never have to experience that again. Ever. I was doing so well before this. I guess I'm really super sensitive to empty stomach and should really avoid that situation. A little advice I read online is to take small bites straight when you wake up and having light but frequent meals is the key. That I must do from now on.
Also, the guy that was supposed to call us back today, regarding the rental apartment, did not call us. We've tried calling and texting but so far no response. Terrible. We really needed the confirmation asap so we would know whether to continue/end the current rent. We just hope that whatever happens, happen for the best for us. We are really happy with the apartment though, and it is not easy to find such nice house with convenient location and it comes with a kitchen set inclusive in the rental fee. Unlike most houses here which we have to buy our own kitchen and set it up ourselves. Such a pain. That's why we've been trying to avoid such arrangement and will settle for a house with a kitchen set up. Although it might be pricey, we thought it was worth it- no fuss. We also thought that the renter would prioritise us because he seemed happy about our financial situation and appeared promising about it. Oh well.
Life is really beyond our control. What we can do is our best, and God will do the rest. Amen. He is in control of our lives, and He has prepared a place perfect for us for sure. All we could do now is follow up with that guy and keep on praying for the guy's call to happen. Or else, I might call him again tomorrow noon.
Keeping my fingers crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment