Updates on how I'm doing:
- still nauseous (vomited out water last week due to hungry stomach)
- tummy has grown suddenly rounder (not sure it's all the eating or the baby)
- feeling like too much boobs
- tired and lazy most of the time (kinda feel bad for husband at times for not wanting to cook, clean the house etc)
- odd feeling in belly (not sure if that's kicking or stomach gas or bowel movements)
- sleeping on my back is at times uncomfortable (stretched out tummy contents)
Just found out last week that my body oil contains 'Paraffinum Liquidum' in it, which means it's blocking my skin pores which does not mosturize or supplement my skin in any way. It acts as like an oil layer over my skin and it's controversial product. The best type of body oil to use would be natural oil. So I've done my research and found another of Nivea product which is supposed to be suitable for pregnant women. It contains Q10 and Avocado Oil.
It scares me to know what the other Nivea Soft Oil (contains Paraffinum Liquidum) had been doing to my skin and I've been using it for the last 15 weeks! Oh my goodness! I hope it's not too late now to improve my skin elasticity. And i don't recommend anyone to use it! I mean I thought it was good at what it does for not drying out my skin, but turns out it's blocking up my pores! Grrrr!
Also, we haven't had any luck in finding a bigger house. So still keeping our fingers crossed and trusting in the Lord for the perfect one!
July is also coming- that means my parents will be visiting us real soon for a week or so. Their visa are out! We're planning to bring them around south Germany to see the touristy sights and many more! Can't wait! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment