PREGNANCY UPDATES
How far along?
23 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain?
4 KGs
Maternity clothes?
Same as last update, although weather is colder this week. So yay to long sleeves/cardigans and leggings/jeggings.
Sleep:
Sleeping on side most of the time now. Still able to sleep on back without feeling breathless.
Miss anything?
Swimming free-style, jogging, cycling etc.
Food cravings:
Sashimi and caesar chicken salads!
Anything making you queasy or sick?
BBQ food I guess. Much less nausea than before.
Gender?
No ultrasound done today. :(
Tests done during doctor's visit:
Blood test (sugar level), weight and BP, cervical swab (apparently previous doctor forgot to check for cervical cancer!!!). I dread them all! I miss being healthy and just having to worry about my high cholesterol. Now my BP is on the rise and God knows how my sugar level is doing.
Tests done during doctor's visit:
Blood test (sugar level), weight and BP, cervical swab (apparently previous doctor forgot to check for cervical cancer!!!). I dread them all! I miss being healthy and just having to worry about my high cholesterol. Now my BP is on the rise and God knows how my sugar level is doing.
Labor signs?
Minor upper abdomen cramps when lying on bed last night.
Symptoms:
Hungry easily. Feeling out of balance at times.
Happy or moody most of the time?
Still moody generally at home and happier when I'm outside (when shopping to be exact)! :)
Activities recently?
Finished reading "Happy Healthy Pregnancy" book and moving on to "The Official Lamaze Guide" book recommended by my cousin Pris. Decided not to go on to learning to drive because of advanced pregnancy stage. Better safe than sorry!
Activities recently?
Finished reading "Happy Healthy Pregnancy" book and moving on to "The Official Lamaze Guide" book recommended by my cousin Pris. Decided not to go on to learning to drive because of advanced pregnancy stage. Better safe than sorry!
Looking forward to:
Moving some stuffs over into our new home next weekend and proceeding into 3rd trimester next month! Yoga classes probably starting in October.
No comments:
Post a Comment