PREGNANCY UPDATES
How far along?
21 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain?
4 KGs
Maternity clothes?
Some of slim-cut clothes don't fit anymore, but I still feel the maternity dresses Mum gave are too loose, except those maternity leggings ;)
Sleep:
Feeling lots of kicks especially at night, actually husband felt one of his kicks with his palm on my belly just last night!
Miss anything?
Energy and being leaner, and most importantly my PARENTS!
Food cravings:
Nasi Padang
Anything making you queasy or sick?
Steamy or smoky environment, such as in a steamboat restaurant or bbq events
Gender?
We're certain now it's a BOY! Immediately went online to buy some baby stuffs! :)
Labor signs?
Lower abdomen cramps during swimming yesterday, probably because it's the first time I've been swimming for this whole year, and I was swimming free style instead of starting slow with frog style.
Symptoms:
Hungry easily
Happy or moody most of the time?
It depends on what occassion, but I would say I'm quite moody generally at home and happier when I'm outside (poor husband has to tolerate my tempers)
Looking forward to:
Moving into our new home in the last week of August and proceeding into 3rd trimester!
No comments:
Post a Comment