Friday, 8 July 2016

18W5D

There are certain kinds of food that make me feel nauseous:
bbq food (smoke smell), chinese hotpot (probably because of the hot weather), looking/touching raw meat (slimy), pork, carbonated water (because it makes me gassy)

On the other hand, there are certain types of food that I feel positive about:
fruits (watermelon, oranges, grapes, bananas), curries, chicken/beef, instant noodles (sadly, yes), chocolate milk, egg, tofu, bread (waffles or simply white bread)

Let's see if our baby will have the same food preference as what I'm having at the moment.

Also I'm feeling these prominent lump in my tummy when I'm lying on my tummy. I guess this is the beginning of feeling the baby inside of me.

OH I HAVE SOME EXCITING AND GRATEFUL NEWS! We found ourselves an apartment nearer to Andreas' hospital, which is so convenient when my water burst near to the delivery date. Also it is on ground floor, which means it will be convenient for us to move in. I also really love the apartment room positioning and the space of the living room area. The previous renter sold us her kitchen, wardrobe, cupboards in kitchen and room and her bed for a very reasonable price, which is a WIN-WIN. Last but not least, the rental price is within our budget and very reasonable. So THANK YOU GOD for giving us the best of the best! I remember then, that I cried when the previous apartment in the same neighbourhood (so crazy and it is not a coincidence) rejected us. But the guy called us back the day we inspected our approved apartment to renegotiate terms for us to take over his apartment. That was when we realised that his apartment was not the best for us after all. The room positioning was not ideal and his furniture conditions were below our comfort zone standard. Although he had bigger garden than what we had now, it is still overall not worth the price which was more than 150 Euro/mth and with a minimum of 2 years rental period which we are not even sure if Andreas is gonna be working at the hospital by then. So overall the pressure on money is definitely lesser for the current apartment with greater comfort and peace of mind. The previous lady in this apartment keeps it really spick and span and she has really top quality furnitures which we will be taking over possession. Once again, PRAISE AND GLORY TO GOD! PRAYER INDEED WORKS MIRACLES. What I thought is not possible (same neighbourhood as the previous offer is rare in the area, cheap price for this neighbourhood) and I almost gave up hope, our prayers and efforts definitely work wonders.

Next week is my next ultrasound visit at the doctor's so hopefully the doctor can let me know a more confident judgement on whether we will be having a boy or a girl. So cool! Also, my parents will be here for over 2 weekends! And we have plans for road trips with them to cool places of South-West Germany. Can't wait for them to be here!

Tomorrow we are checking out cameras and might be bringing one home. Hopefully we make the right best decision. We are also having connect group at a friend's house and they are thinking of bbqing for dinner. To be honest, I am so sick of it. Seriously. I might have to eat at home before going over there.

Til later!!!

No comments: