It's been a while since I last blogged, but lately I have been feeling rather terrible...
Bad skin- lots of pimples on forehead and dry skin (probably due to weather too)
Terrible memory- lots of problems caused as a result
Headache
Bruises on arms and legs
Mouth ulcers
Bad mood- super sensitive, tired, lazy
Strong frequent nausea and reduced appetite plus frequent diarrhea
Flu 2-3 weeks ago (maybe from Rafael)
It feels like that time once again...
Did a urine test and it tested positive! Was so shocked to see 2 lines there! To be honest, I am more speechless than happy. Considering this would be our second child with the firstborn not hitting even a year old yet! Definitely gonna be a challenge, but as long as it is healthy, we'll be more than grateful. Check out the result below!
Will update again after a doctor's check-up.

No comments:
Post a Comment