The past few days were the best days we had in Germany: 8 days of road trip from Duessie - Roermond - Badenburg - Stuttgart - Ingolstadt - Munich - Hohenschwangau - Ravenburg- Constanz - Triberg - Offenburg - Strassburg - Heidelberg - Frankfurt - Duessie. Although everyday was a hassle, sometimes visiting 2 cities in a day, we were able to see different cities and enjoy different environment. It was definitely tiring, especially for my parents, but I'm sure they enjoyed their time here with us. This trip surely is an eye-opening experience for my parents, about life in Germany and its people. I am extremely thankful to my parents for visiting us and pampering us every day they are here! Everyday was filled with laughters with them around. Their narcism at photo taking or selfies, and fashion styles, cracked us up. They are planning to come visit again in late November-December when the baby is due. We are expecting a full house in December!
Andre drove us all the while, and for that we were forever grateful. I'm so blessed to have such caring and capable husband. Although he's tired, he didn't complain much. Only when we arrived at the hotel and there were stairs instead of elevator, he'd get really pissed off. I agree, it's my fault for not doing my research well enough. Some of the hotels I booked doesn't have aircon and parking on-site. Next time I'll make sure of those details especially when travelling with my parents.
The past weeks I've been feeling baby kicks/flutters in me. Especially last 2 weeks when I put on Hillsong music using belly buds. They say this is one of the best feeling you get from pregnancy. It's true because not only is your belly growing with the baby but also you would anticipate movements to be felt as the baby grows bigger and stronger. It's also good signs to know that your baby is growing and alive inside of you. Also, my nausea had dissipated which is a real relief. It only comes back when I'm super super hungry. Slight hunger would not trigger it unlike before. However, I need to be more disciplined in taking multivits. I think I've skipped 3 days already so far. Naughty me.
Just an update of last ultrasound: Doctor Schmidt thought we would be expecting a boy!Although she could not be 100% sure, I agree after looking at its 'Popo' (meaning 'bottom' in german). But who knows we could always be wrong with ultrasound scans. And tomorrow is going to be my scheduled fetal anomaly scan at Andre's hospital by his colleague. It is usually done in 2nd trimester between 18 to 22 weeks. I hope by tomorrow the gender of the baby can be 100% confirmed! Of course, more importantly, I hope that all will be well with the little one. :)
Til here for now. Later peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment