Friday, 29 July 2016

"I like to move it, move it!"

One of the greatest changes I felt this week is baby kicks inside my belly. I could feel them strongest in the morning and late night when I'm resting on my bed. Funny it felt like waves inside and I tried as much as I can trying to feel it with my palm across the belly. Sometimes I could palpate his kicks, while other times not. Like as of now I'm typing, the kicks are towards my left belly. So far today I have felt more than 10 kicks already. I still have yet to get Andreas to feel his kick across my belly.

Many mamas said this is one of the things they missed about pregnancies. So I will try to enjoy it while I can. It's both fascinating and also strange at the same time. It's because there's lots of involuntary movement in there, which is similar to a stomach gas I guess but not painful in any way.

And now the kick is towards my bottom centre of belly. The fetus has still lots of room to change its position around until late in his 3rd trimester, at which point in time I hope it'll be facing head down in my pelvis. Most importantly, I hope that the baby is growing healthily and it will be a smooth pregnancy in Jesus Name! Amen.

No comments: